1. Laxmi Chandravansi Medical College Hospital, Bishrampur, Palamau-822132, Jharkhand
LANDMARK: Ramchandra Chandravansi University Campus, Bishrampur
Mobile No.: 7482034501, 7481034518, 9709455585, 7743908784
2. T-15, Astha Regency, Pandra, Ratu Road, Hehal, Ranchi-834005, Jharkhand
LANDMARK: Behind Universal Honda Showroom/Behind Cosmic Bajaj showRoom
Mobile No.: 9608198370/ 8709146607
- The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured minimum percentile in NEET UG.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG conducted by National Testing Agency, New Delhi.The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS Courses and they need not apply for the counseling.
- Admission Fees : Rs. 50,000/- (One Time)
- Medical Test Fees : Rs. 3000/- (One Time)
- Caution/ Security Fees : Rs. 2,00,000/- (Refundable after completion of course)
- Tuition Fees : Rs. 10,25,000/- (per year)
- Hostel and Fooding : Rs. 2,00,000/- (per year)
- Development and Miscellaneous Facility Fees : Rs. 1,00,000/- (per year)
- Name : Laxmi Chandravansi Medical College & Hospital
- Bank Name : ICICI Bank
- Branch and Code : DALTONGANJ (0737)
- IFSC : ICIC0000737
- Account No. : 073705007210
- All fees can be paid online by NEFT/RTGS or Demand draft ("payable at DALTONGANJ" in the above A/c)
- Admit Card - NEET UG
- Score Card
- HSC Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- SSC Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- CLC/ Transfer Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If claimining against category)
- Anti Ragging Affidavit (Student & Guardian)
- Medical Examination/ Fitness Certificate
- E.W.S. Certificate (If claimining against category)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (From Competent Madical Board)(If claimining against category)
- Photo - 6pcs
- Character Certificate