- Demonstration Room Two demonstration rooms (each 60 sq.mt.) fitted with strip chairs, OHP, LCD Projector and audiovisual aids, with seating capacity of 80 studentsResearch one research laboratory (50 Sq.m.area) for research purposesDepartmental Library One Departmental library-cum-seminar room (30Sq.m.area) with 120 books.Practical class room The following laboratories with adequate accommodation shall be provided to accommodate 90 students.
- Amphibian laboratory (one):(200 sq.m.area) with continuous working tables, stainless steel washbasin, one drawer and one cupboard, an electric point and with fire/steam proof top. One preparation room (14 Sq.m. area) attached with the lab. This lab is equipped with Latest Computer based simulator (CAL) for frog dissection and cardiac & Muscle experiment.
- Mammalian laboratory (one): (90 Sq.m.area) with six tables (2m X 0.6m) with stainless steel top and operating light. The laboratory shall have attached instrument rack, two large size wash-basins (stainless steel) and cupboards for storing equipments. One preparation room (14 sq.m. area) attached to lab.
- Human Laboratories:
- Haematology Lab:: (200 Sq.m.area) with continuous working tables & stainless steel wash basin, one drawer and one cupboard, an electric point and with fire/steam proof top. One preparation room (14 Sq.m. area) attached with the lab.
- Clinical Physiology Laboratory: (90Sq.m.area) provided with 10 tables (height 0.8 m.) with mattresses and adjustable hand-end.
SL Title Date # SL Deisgnation Name 1 Professor Dr. Ramesh Kumar Shrivastava 2 ASSOC. PROF Dr. Kamlesh Prasad Sinha 3 ASSOC. PROF Dr. Anil Kumar 4 ASST. PROF Dr. Akancchha 5 ASST. PROF Dr. Divya Jyoti 6 ASST. PROF Dr. Maheshbhai Raghavbhai 7 ASST. PROF Dr. Rajeev Bhardwaj 8 Tutor/ Demonstrator / Sr. Res Dr. Vikash Kumar Vimal 9 Tutor/ Demonstrator / Sr. Res Dr. Amit Kumar Prabhakar 10 Tutor/ Demonstrator / Sr. Res Dr. Summi Ganguli SL Date Time Topic Faculty